About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Sunday 18 June 2017

30 Days to Wellness Challenge Day 17: Positive Thinking and Identifying Negative Thought Patterns


Day 17 is a continuation of Day 16.  The flip side of positive thinking is identifying negative thought patterns.  This has always been a bugbear of mine.  Thoughts like "I am not pretty enough, smart enough, young enough etc" run rampant in my subconscious.  I have found that it is important to acknowledge them and move on otherwise they continue to run unchecked, sabotaging all of my actions.  How I envy those people raised with boundless self-confidence, wholly oblivious to those niggling worries and doubts that plague us lesser mortals!
If you have any suggestions for the Challenge, please let me know so that I can include them!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...