About L'Heure Bleue At Home

Shop Photo Gallery

Offers and Discount Codes

Monday 9 April 2018

LBH March Favourites: Waterpik Complete Care Sonic Toothbrush and Water Flosser, Nude by Nature

Life has been a bit of a bumpy ride of late.   It started with a flat tire and then went rolling downhill at lightning speed.  But you didn't come here to hear me moan and groan, did you?  So, let's get on with it!  I had a milestone birthday in March and received the Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush.

www.waterpik.com

I am obsessed with the toothbrush.  There is something wonderfully soothing about just standing at the bathroom sink whilst half asleep and letting the brush whir away inside one's mouth.  It turns off after 2 minutes and, more often than not, I am roused from my meditative trance by the toothbrush turning off.  The water flosser is just like the ones at the dentist that squirt water into one's mouth.  You can even fill it with mouthwash instead of water.  My teeth have never been so clean.  Honestly, I don't think I will ever go back to a manual toothbrush.
Next up, is Nude by Nature.  This is an Australian brand (woot!) which I have been itching to try out for yonks.  Finally, it is now being carried in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart.  Their claim to fame is that their products are composed of 100% naturally derived ingredients with no synthetics.  They are cruelty-free and PETA certified.  The packaging is gorgeous.  Perhaps I am a shallow creature but I find the cheap plastic packaging and garish labels on cosmetics typically carried in health food stores to be quite off-putting.  


I am currently testing out the Moisture Shine Lipstick in Blush Pink which is a pinky nude.  It has the typical waxy lipstick scent and the formula is not the creamiest I have ever come across but still quite comfortable.  There wasn't a huge selection of shades to choose from.  The lipstick was $23.00 which puts this brand at the very top end of what is essentially a drugstore line. Admittedly, I picked out the lipstick because of the magnetic cap which gives off the most satisfying click.  I am thinking of trying out the highlighter next.

Touch of Glow Highlighter Stick by Nude by Nature


The rose gold tube reminds me of the Josie Maran highlighter stick which is a huge favourite of mine.  If it has a magnetic cap, I am sold!

That's it for March.  Do you have sonic toothbrush?  Let me know your thoughts.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...